Living Here

Add a Notice  |  View Notices

Construction Waste


Are you planning a renovation? 

REMINDER:  It is the responsibility of the owner to dispose of construction waste.  Treherne and Rathwell Transfer Stations do not accept shingles.  All loads 1 tonne or less of other construction waste are accepted if sorted. All shingles and large loads of construction waste must be shipped to Portage Regional Land Fill with advance notice.

Need a building permit?  Call South Central Planning District 204-526-2800.