Manitoba Youth Job Centre!
The Manitoba Youth Job Centre is pleased to announce they will be hosting a modified version of the MYJC this summer. The Centres will be located in the 10 rural Manitoba Jobs Skill Development centres and will offer both in-person and virtual services within their geographical area. We anticipate that the Centres will be open in the next 2-3 weeks and will close on September 2nd, 2022.
The Centres provide students and youth, aged 12-29, with important information and education on career development/exploration and employment-related skills such as labour regulations, workplace health and safety, resume preparation, interview assistance and job-search techniques. Throughout the summer, the Centres will offer online workshops on resume and cover letter development, interview preparation, and job search techniques.
For youth aged 12-16, the Centres will offer the First Jobs Certificate Program online at various times throughout the summer.
The Centre locations will be:
• Morden – 1-160 Stephen Street
• Portage la Prairie – 1-1016 Saskatchewan Ave E
• Steinbach – 321 Main Street
• Selkirk – 100-260 Superior Avenue
• Thompson – 118-3 Station Road
• Flin Flon – 143 Main Street
• The Pas – 305 4th Street W
• Dauphin – 135A 2nd Avenue NE
• Swan River – 1431 – 1st Street North
• Brandon – 127-340 9th Street
The MYJC is currently closed in Treherne. Thank you for all of your past support!